视频加载中...
Hello everybody, welcome to another pronunciation tips video.
大家好,欢迎来到英语发音技巧课堂。
This is for everybody that speaks Arabic as a first language.
这节课是为所有的阿拉伯学者准备的。
And I've taught a lot of you and continued to teach a lot of you from all parts of the world.
我已经教了你们很多小技巧,接下来也还会教你们很多针对世界不同地方的人们的发音技巧。
One thing that I wanna focus on today is the "p" versus "b".
今天我想着重讲的一点是“p”和“b”之间的差别。
Now this is a difficulty for some people more than others, but we're gonna go over it.
对某些人来说,这个会尤其困难一些,但我们是可以攻克它的。
We say in English for example — "bet", and then "pet".
比如,英语中有“bet”和“pet”两个词。
Now I know that the "p" sound is not exist in the Arabic language, and this is where it becomes a challenge.
我知道在阿拉伯语中是没有“p”的,这就是困难之处了。
Because you're learning a new sound.
因为你们这相当于是在学一个新的发音。
But listen — I had to learn Portuguese when I was 21 years old, so I wasn't exactly a kid when I started learning.
但听着——我是在21岁时学的葡萄牙语,那时我也已经是个成年人了。
And there were very difficult sounds, places that I've never put my tongue before that I had to do.
葡萄牙语中有许多很困难的发音,我说英语时从未用舌头发出过那些音。
So, if I can do it, you can do it too.
所以,如果我能做到的话,那么你也一样可以。
It's the "p" sound.
先来讲“p”的发音。
Now they call this an aspirated "p", because there's air coming out of your mouth as you place your lips together.
人们称这个音为送气音,因为当你发音时,随着嘴唇的闭合,是有空气从你嘴里出来的。
Can you hear the difference?
听得出区别来吗?
So when I say "p", I'm touching just the very outside of my lips; "b" — I really have to pull my lips in a lot more.
当我说“p”的时候,我只是将双唇的外沿部分碰到了一起;而说“b”时则需要将嘴唇更多的部分闭合到一起。
It's much more of an effort.
要更用力一些。
So if you wanna think of it, in terms of a "b", it's like a soft "b".
那么比照“b”的音来看,你可以把“p”看作是一个轻一点的“b”音。
Pronounce after me, say this after me: "pet", "bet"; "Peter", "beater"; "pole", "bowl".
跟我一起读:“pet”、“bet”;“Peter”、“beater”;“pole”、“bowl”。
And you always want to be focusing on that "p" and "b".
你得尤其注意“p”和“b”的发音。
When I say the "b", I'm getting a lot of vibration coming from my throat.
当我说“b”的时候,我的喉部会带点振动。
And it from my gut to from my stomach.
是从胃部带动出的。
"p" is a lot airier.
“p”则更轻快一些,更容易发音。
I don't have that tension coming from my throat when I say it.
我的喉咙里没有那种紧张感。
You know, "p" is actually "a piece of cake".
“p”其实就只是“小菜一碟”。
It's "a piece of cake".
只是“a piece of cake”。
(Practice) Okay, so let's go to the practice.
(跟读练习)好了,接下来我们将来到练习部分。
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
"Pete beat Paul's ball." "Pete beat Paul's ball."(Pete 打了 Paul 的球。) I'll try that one more time with you.
我们再来一遍。
"Pete beat Paul's ball." "Pete beat Paul's ball." Any body wanna try it faster with me? "Pete beat Paul's ball." A little faster — "Pete beat Paul's ball." Okay, so, everybody out there that's speaks Arabic as a first language, I hope that this video can help you practice your "p"s and your "b"s.
还想和我一起再说快一点吗?再快一点。好了,那么,阿拉伯的大家,我希望这节课对你们练习“p”和“b”的发音能有所帮助。
Obviously there are other things that I'm going to talk about, this is just the first tip.
显然我还有其他要和你们分享的知识点,这只是第一个而已。
If you'd like to subscribe to my YouTube channel, you can do it here.
你可以就在这儿订阅我的油管频道。
If you would like to leave me a comment, you can do it below this video.
也可以在视频下方给我留言。
I will be post this on my student community "peppyclub. com", so you can leave me a comment there too.
我会把这个视频上传到我的学生社区“peppyclub”上,你们也可以去那儿给我留言。
We'll be in touch.
我们会与你保持联系的。
And bye for now!
拜拜咯!